PinoyForumZZ
Hi Guest! Please log in or register!
PinoyForumZZ
Hi Guest! Please log in or register!
PinoyForumZZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
New Updates! Log-in pop-up updated. Multi-quote is installed. New welcome banner. Ads are disabled when logged in.

IPAGLALABN MO ANG PAGMAMAHAL BA KAHIT ALAM MONG KATANGAHAN LANG??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iamshientot
Fresh

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-12-01

IPAGLALABN MO ANG PAGMAMAHAL BA KAHIT ALAM MONG KATANGAHAN LANG?? Empty
PostSubject: IPAGLALABN MO ANG PAGMAMAHAL BA KAHIT ALAM MONG KATANGAHAN LANG??   IPAGLALABN MO ANG PAGMAMAHAL BA KAHIT ALAM MONG KATANGAHAN LANG?? EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:27 pm

Napakasakit malaman na ang taong mahal na mahal mo at halos pagbigyan mo na ng buhay mo ay ay di parin nakakalimot sa nakaraan niya.. Sad We've been together for half-a-year now and I never thought that after all, he is still in-love with her.. At eto pa ang masakit, she told her, "HINDI NAMAN MAKIKITA SA PICTURE NA MASAYA ANG TAO, OO PLASTIC AKO!" that's so ouch right? Sad

All these time, he had been telling me that he is over her.. But everything turned out to be a damn LIE!

I cried, I punched him on the face, i choked him it didn't make me feel any better.. It still hurts.. He said he can't let me go but I'm not convinced.. HE said he don't want her back anymore, it's just that he can get over the memories (hey, how can you GO OVER if you keep on leaving her some messages and glances at her profile once in a while? WTF!)..

I love him, I really do.. He was the one who lifted me up when I was so down and he thought me how to love again after I got my foolish heart broken (and he broke it again!)..

Now I am confused.. I gave him the chance he had been asking but I dont know if i can trust him again.. For me he is still a LIAR! I hate him but I love him enough to wash off the hate.. Question TANGA AKO DIBA?? Mad

So ano, tama ba na ipaglaban ko ang pagmamahal ko sa kanya kahit isa itong malaking KATANGAHAN? Question
Back to top Go down

IPAGLALABN MO ANG PAGMAMAHAL BA KAHIT ALAM MONG KATANGAHAN LANG??
Page 1 of 1