PinoyForumZZ
Hi Guest! Please log in or register!
PinoyForumZZ
Hi Guest! Please log in or register!
PinoyForumZZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
New Updates! Log-in pop-up updated. Multi-quote is installed. New welcome banner. Ads are disabled when logged in.

Naruto FanFiction ko! sana ma entertain kayo sa gawa kong story! please post FanFiction in this thread rin!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ino_fuuka
ino_fuuka

Female Number of posts : 1268
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Naruto FanFiction ko! sana ma entertain kayo sa gawa kong story! please post FanFiction in this thread rin! Empty
PostSubject: Naruto FanFiction ko! sana ma entertain kayo sa gawa kong story! please post FanFiction in this thread rin!   Naruto FanFiction ko! sana ma entertain kayo sa gawa kong story! please post FanFiction in this thread rin! EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 8:21 am

Quote :
Fan fiction (alternately referred to as fanfiction, fanfic, FF or fic) is a broadly defined term for fiction about characters or settings written by admirers of the original work, rather than by the original creators.[1] The term usually applies to works that are not commissioned and unauthorized by the owner/creators and publishers of the original and usually (but not always) works which are not professionally published. Fan fiction is defined outside of original fiction, which exists within its own discrete, professionally published universe, and therefore, as long as it's related to the subject, can be completely outside of canon works within that universe.[2] Most fan fiction writers assume that their readers have knowledge of the canon universe (created by a professional writer) in which their works are based.

This is my FanFic mga p4's. hope you like my story about Naruto. medyo sablay ako sa english! pag pasensyahan niyo din english ko. di ako gaano kagalingan pagdating sa english. post niyo rin sarili niyong FanFic! kahit anong story. if pangarap niyong maging writer tulad ko. post niyo lang dito ang mga stories niyo about anime na ginawa niyo or kahit na ano. dapat english at dapat kayo mismo gumawa. hindi copy paste galing sa ibang site. yun lang! enjoy reading mine!!

INO SCREAM PART 2

One day at the konoha Village.. shizune is running faster through the room of Fifth Hokage...

"Tsunade Sama! Tsunade sama! One report came from the King and Queen of the Land of Light".

"what is it?".. tsunade ask

"Their Son was kidnapped by their helpers, We now need to give a Special Task Like what we did Last Last year!!". shizune has suggested

"great great idea shizune!"

after that.. Sai, Sakura, Ino, Naruto was called and had given the task

"Okey Naruto Uzumaki. you will pretend to be the King". tsunade says

"Huwat!!?? why me.. and not Sai!!!".

"Because of your Hair"

Naruto got annoy whispering "Disguisting hair!!"

"and you Ino, Like Last Last year, you are the princess, I mean the queen again in this mission". Shizune looks at Tsunade and Tsunade Smiles

"What the!!, It can't be!!.. why me!!! why don't you pick Sakura... I really hate Naruto, He don't know how to handle Mission like Last Last year!". Ino's shouting pointing finger on naruto
while naruto was shocked and scared.

"okey!, final... Sakura? will you pretend to be the wife of Naruto or the Queen?". tsunade asked

Sakura can't control his emotion so she punches naruto the Hardest Abusive punch and Naruto got thrown up in the wall.

Shizune and Tsunade are smiling devily...

"hey! are you making fun of me!!!???". Naruto's shouting

"Okey, to be more finalized. Naruto will choose who's gonna be his fake wife.". Tsunade claimed

Naruto look at the two Girls. While Sai is laughing inside...

She looks at Ino. But Ino is so obsess with Sai giving Sai Beautiful Eyes flirting

Then he looks again to Sakura and Sakura had a very Plastic Smile.

Until Naruto was shocked when Sakura pulled his ears rushly..

"Okey Naruto! If you choose me to pretend as the Queen. I will not Date with you anymore". Sakura whispering.

"Granny Tsunade, I made my final decision.". Naruto said

"Then who!?".. Tsunade Eagerly waits

While the two Girls were nervous praying at the same time... not to be choosen by Naruto

"I choose Ino to be my Queen!".

Ino Shouted and Scream Louder and Louder cried...

After that.

The four went to their destination. the King and Queen of the Land of Light.
Back to top Go down
ino_fuuka
ino_fuuka

Naruto FanFiction ko! sana ma entertain kayo sa gawa kong story! please post FanFiction in this thread rin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto FanFiction ko! sana ma entertain kayo sa gawa kong story! please post FanFiction in this thread rin!   Naruto FanFiction ko! sana ma entertain kayo sa gawa kong story! please post FanFiction in this thread rin! EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 8:26 am

"So you're ninja's from Konoha?". the king questioned

"yeah! were here to help and we will do whatever it takes.. That's our way of being a ninja". Sakura replied

The Queen Cried "Oh god, thank god.. I really really miss my son. he got kidnapped by a group of theft helpers and they are selling him to foster parents or letting them do labor in every country!.
please help our son get back because he is the only child we have and he will be the future prince of this kingdom! huhuhuhu!.".

"Don't worry mam, well do all the best that we can..". sai replied

"anyway, who will pretend as the King and Queen?". the king ask curiously

"this two..". sakura replied

Naruto and Ino had the frownest face ever

After that.. they give make-ups, clothes, hairstyle to them plus royal kimono's

until they finished all make-overs

The first who came out was Ino

She become a real Queen with a glowing long hair and kimono, the blush on plus the lipstic that made her totally a Barbie Girl.

Sakura got Shocked. and Inner Sakura talks "Damn it Ino! Damn it!! why you think you look like a barbie girl. I swear to god, you more look like INO PIG!"

Until Ino stay beside Sai "Sai! Sai!! Am I beautiful".

Sakura replied Ino. "No, Ino.. you look like Elder Chiyo!".

Ino got angry and when she started arguing Sakura Angrily, Sai Answered Ino Surprisely..

"Yes! your gorgeous!". with a smiling face again

Ino got Flattered and made a beautiful eyes through Sai while Sakura speaking while walking away from the two..

"Damn you Sai, is that you're only word for Ino!! GORGEOUS!!!".

Until Someone Blocked her way, with a shadow of a tall guy. When she looked from feet to head. She almost got Nosebleed and Blushed shockly and feel Newly born by the handsome man infront of him...

yes.. the one she sees is Naruto,

Wearing Chaliko, with his hair Geled and made him more like a real hot Prince or a King..

His suit shows his abs and his sexy body out. and Sakura got fully attracted.

"Sakura Chan, Do I look like a Real King?".

Sakura was speechless and was shocked..

Until Ino saw Naruto and Stayed away from Sai "Oh! thank god! I'm saved!" Sai's prayer, breaths freely.

"Oh my fucking god, Naruto!! is that you??!!!". Ino's blushing so much like she's like her eyes becomes heart and saliva falls down, Burning, looking Naruto all over.

"yes my queen.. Ino your more gorgeous than before".

Ino holds Naruto tightly and Snobs Sakura.

Sakura shouted soo much Angrily with a demonic face and see Sai and Made Sai her Punching Bag all the way..
Back to top Go down
ino_fuuka
ino_fuuka

PostSubject: Re: Naruto FanFiction ko! sana ma entertain kayo sa gawa kong story! please post FanFiction in this thread rin!   Naruto FanFiction ko! sana ma entertain kayo sa gawa kong story! please post FanFiction in this thread rin! EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 8:29 am

Until They are in their destination

"well that is the place for you two". Sakura and Sai assigned.

When Ino Naruto Entered "I swear to god Naruto. Don't Screw this mission like what you did in the previous mission. the Fat Prince. Because I swear to god! I will kill you!".

"You too Ino, Don't use your Iritating attitude and your art of sexiness.. I swear I'm gonna kiss you." Naruto Said laughing like a kid blushing

Ino Angrily Replied. "Shut up! that can't be happen! I'm not gonna give my first kiss to a dull boy like you!!".

Ino walked in front of Naruto Until they knocked and the guards let them go inside.

While Sai and Sakura are spying outside the building.

"hey Sakura, are you okay?". Sai is asking

"Isn't it obvious!?". and Sakura punched Sai's face hardly again because of commenting

Until they technically went inside.. because Sai used his techniques to silently kill the Guards and Bouncers watching outside.

While they really got a hard time entering the main building because it's more risking because of more Bouncers and Guards. Sakura and Sai disguise to be Waiter and Waitress or helpers and followed the two..

While the two, Ino and Naruto was Invited to a room instead,

When they entered..

An old Woman surrounded by Bouncers sitting like a Syndicate but wearing complete Kimono catches their eye.

"so you are King Toma and Queen Ashiya?". the Old Lady questioned and lightened up her cigarettes.

"yes! were newly wed.". Naruto Replied smiling again

"yeah! correct.. but we cannot have our own child. we need to pass them our royal honor but we can't have it. that's why I heard that your selling some orphans here?". Ino's acting degree got improved

Until someone knocked

"your food mam". it was Sakura and Sai disguise to be a chief waiter and waitresses.

"Okey! just stay for a while,". the Old lady replied to Sakura

Then she looked at Ino and Naruto strangely.

"Are you two really a couple?".

Naruto and Ino eyes got big, Sai and Sakura got nervous

"Of course, what a funny Question.". Ino say laughing acting

"Okey! then if your a real couple then you two kiss each other".

The Guards and Bouncers laughed and Clapped while the Old woman blowed her smoke to Naruto like she had a crush on her.

Ino and Naruto don't know what to do..

Then Sakura and Sai heart beats faster too.. Until...

*sssmooooooooooooooooooooccchhh*.....

Ino kissed Naruto hard and long with matching sound.. (just imagine the first kissing scene of Naruto and Sasuke)

And then Naruto got Drowned by her kiss.

And when they get up..

Sakura's exploding until when she's going to shout because of Anger. Sai covered her mouth.

Naruto at first was totally shocked but then smiled like an addict.

Ino wipped her lips and shouted the old woman angrily "Okey! satisfied!".

"hehehehe, that was daring, I thought you're not a real couple cause I like your husband really". The old woman cheerfully talkin

"chief cooks... give me eggs please". the old woman ordered to Sakura and Sakura lend it and look at Naruto and Ino with a burning eye and they get out..

"hehehe, Sakura.. I really like Ino and Naruto.. They really look like a couple". Sai teasing

Sakura cried screaming face and slit Sai's throat very hard

Back to top Go down
ino_fuuka
ino_fuuka

PostSubject: Re: Naruto FanFiction ko! sana ma entertain kayo sa gawa kong story! please post FanFiction in this thread rin!   Naruto FanFiction ko! sana ma entertain kayo sa gawa kong story! please post FanFiction in this thread rin! EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 8:30 am

While at the side of Naruto "I'm madame chuki, I manage this organization. I have many money. and many boys loves me, I just got to do this illegal stuff because of revenging".

Naruto and Ino got shocked.

"yes, my ex-boyfriend. he is the one who taught me how to be bad. because of him. I became like this". the old woman getting emotional confessing to Ino and Naruto.

"oh god! tissue please! tissue". Ino replied crying

while Naruto got pissed and bored telling Ino "oh god! Ino! she's really getting me sick!".

"Shut up Naruto! I just got touch by her story! ediot!". Ino angrily replied

Until the old woman madame chuki huged Ino full of teary eyes and all his Guards and Bouncers carried away and cried too except Naruto..

"what the fuck is this people doing, they all got fuckin retarded". and Naruto feel more leftover until he asked madame chuki "who is that guy who broke your heart anyway?".

"oh! nice question handsome king, his his his ne-ne-name is none other than ji-ji-ji-jiraiya huhuhuhuhu!".

Naruto got shocked very much and Ino laugh very very very loud and caught the attention of all. and the place got silent..

The old woman chuki got really angry.

"are you making fun of me young girl". and she slapped Ino so harshly

while behind the door is Sakura watching them and her Inner Sakura talks again very very happy "damn you Ino pig! that's what you get!".

Until madame chuki hostaged Ino and Naruto and bring them to one jailed place.. because she recognize that the two are lying and they are also ninja's from konoha
but still Sai and Sakura are spying..

While in that Jailed Place..
Back to top Go down
ino_fuuka
ino_fuuka

PostSubject: Re: Naruto FanFiction ko! sana ma entertain kayo sa gawa kong story! please post FanFiction in this thread rin!   Naruto FanFiction ko! sana ma entertain kayo sa gawa kong story! please post FanFiction in this thread rin! EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 8:31 am

Ino and Naruto are quarelling

"Now it's really your fault Ino, if you don't laugh. we will not be caught!!".

"Shut up! don't be too mean Naruto, why in our previous mission.. you are the one who started it! if you just not ask who's her past lover. or if your not entering some private lifes of others. like a talkshit boy oprah! this will not happen. stay with your sexy jutsu so you will be the next host of jerry springer.".

Naruto got pissed off and so irritating and very very angry until his tounge slipped.

"if your not a girl. I'll punch you so hard. if you did not kiss me. now you're dead meat!".

Ino got silent and her heart beats faster

"oh no! it can't be! it can't be! naruto is my first kiss. it's not Sai or even Sasuke. god!! what have I done. what a big big sin".

"don't worry Ino! I'll forget it.. your lips are soft". Naruto is teasing and making fun of Ino.

Ino shouted! "shu-shu-shut up Naruto, you're wrong. you're not my first kiss. it's Shikamaru Nara". Ino lied

"Oh really!". naruto teasing again and Ino became red like hinata and her ears blows like a boiling evaporation

"stop it Naruto! stop it! WWWWWwaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!". Ino is shouting like patient from mental hospital crying.

"Okey, I can return you your first kiss if you kiss me again, my queen". Naruto tell with a very devily pervert smile.

"Okey! Okey! Okey! fine! sure I can get back my first kiss to you. promise that! huhuhuhu! just close your eyes! please! oh god!".

Then when they will start to kiss again..

Naruto heard from far going nearer nearer and nearer.

"Damn it Naruto! Pervert!". It's the voice of Sakura screamin with a welcoming very fresh abusive sadistic punch landed on naruto's face.

"Ouch!" Sai murmured

Sakura punch Naruto continuosly very hard and Naruto face result got One black eye.

"Ino pig! wake up! Naruto is playing you mind". Sakura scream

Ino got more highblood and also give times two of Sakura's abusive and sadistic punch to Naruto and Naruto got it all, One black eye became Two black eyes and he fainted seeing stars telling "why you made me like a panda bear".
Back to top Go down
ino_fuuka
ino_fuuka

PostSubject: Re: Naruto FanFiction ko! sana ma entertain kayo sa gawa kong story! please post FanFiction in this thread rin!   Naruto FanFiction ko! sana ma entertain kayo sa gawa kong story! please post FanFiction in this thread rin! EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 8:34 am

Until they don't notice that many Guards Surround them four because they were caught. Until Sai uses her techniques of drawing again and they run and sakura punched, back-ups until they run again.

while they are running..

"Naruto, come with me to this way. we don't have time. we must find the son of the real King". Sakura ordered

they separated in two ways..

Until Naruto and Sakura are running and entered a one room. when they opened it.. it was full of dead babies..

"Sakura Chan. aaaaaahhhhhh...... Dead people, help me, I'm afraid of ghost!".

Sakura's Inner sakura explode and punched Naruto so hard again and again

"Ediot! everytime I'm with you, I feel like I want to kill one or I want to became murderous person". until a one cockroach passed by

"whhhhooooooaaaaaaaa!!!!whhhhooooaaaaaa!!!!! help me! help me! cockroach! help! I'm going to die help". sakura's screaming. and jump to Naruto and they run fast and quick like they are running for their lives.

While Ino and Sai entered another room too. when they opened the door. it's full of children

"gotcha! Sakura! It's me who find the correct room!". Ino was smiling very devily

Until when the children face them. they all have an old faces or let's just say they all are dwarfism

Ino and Sai got shocked

"Hey! who are you?". one of them questioned

"sorry! we just got the wrong room". Sai embarrased smiling while Ino is really feeling grossed and scared totally of those dwarfism people

until he tells Sai eagerly "we have to find the son of a bitch! I mean the son of a king".

Until a voice shouted. "hey! miss beautiful. I'm the one you were looking for, right?".

Ino showed her plastic smile "No! no! hehehe". while inside of him "I hate that ugly dwarfism! he can't call me miss beautiful easily! his so annoying god!! I hope he die! god! please! hope you kill him like letting him go to train station... blah blah blah".

"miss beautiful, I'm the son of the Land of Light King and Queen".

Sai and Ino slowly looked at the dwarfism boy
Back to top Go down
ino_fuuka
ino_fuuka

PostSubject: Re: Naruto FanFiction ko! sana ma entertain kayo sa gawa kong story! please post FanFiction in this thread rin!   Naruto FanFiction ko! sana ma entertain kayo sa gawa kong story! please post FanFiction in this thread rin! EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 8:35 am

While Naruto and Sakura still running searching for the room until they had been blocked by madame chuki.

"Where do you think you're going King".

Naruto got scared

"Come on! Come to mama! you must love me at all like what jiriaya promised me".

Sakura shouted with a serious smile.

"stop it, old lady! you can't have naruto". Sakura exclaimed

"Why you fool!". madame chuki angrily screamed

"Because in one look at you! it seems that you are not a real female. you're a gay!".

The old woman has exposed and got more angry

"Hahahahah! now I know why jiriaya dump you! he loves babes not gays!". Naruto's shouting laughing
and Sakura added "plus! Naruto had his real love and that's me! Naruto! show him that you love me!".

Naruto got blushed and can't getz and dumb asking Sakura "but how?".

Sakura shouted "Kiss me! like what you did to Ino".

Naruto got blushed again and suddenly kiss Sakura, but in the forehead and Naruto got red face and fully got shy..

Madame chuki laugh soo much

"What a stupid girl! he kissed you in the forehead because he measured how long is your forehead lenght!".

Sakura got fully highblooded freak and punched Naruto so so hard and Naruto thrown at the wall, side by side and the wall mostly got cracked.

Naruto was hurt and when Sakura pulled his collar.

Naruto then did kiss Sakura soooo passionately

"No way! No way! this can't be". Madame chuki screaming

"Now you made me angry! I'm gonna show you my powers".

While at the back door were Sai and Ino together with the real dwarfism prince

Sai got a very frowny face telling his self. "God! I'm the only one who's not been kissed by Naruto. Please I want to be kissed by him. I hate this fugly girl beside me. all she does is flirting with me but she is not really my type. I like you soo much Naruto... how could you do this to me".

Until Ino screamed and Sai look at her.

"Sai sama.. why are you frowning? do you need help, I'll comfort you". with seductice eyes Ino shows

"Where is the Prince?". Sai ask direct change the topic

"I'm here.. at the back of Ino. Damn! her neck really turns me on! very flawless white neck! mmmmmm....... smells like new born baby with an angel breath. I swear! I'll marry you Ino Yamanaka after this!". Dwarfism Prince propose

Ino got very angry heating like hell and extreme fall the Dwarfism Prince in his back hitting the floor so hardly and painfuly like what in Royal Rumble Wristling Show.

Until Sai give the Dwarfism Prince the piggy back and Ino get's so arrogant with a devil mood to the Dwarfism Prince

Until they look at the old woman chuki and shocked...

TO BE CONTINUEd.... heheheheheheh, magcomment na kayo.hahahahahah
Back to top Go down
narutoooh!
Junior
narutoooh!

Male Number of posts : 422
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Naruto FanFiction ko! sana ma entertain kayo sa gawa kong story! please post FanFiction in this thread rin!   Naruto FanFiction ko! sana ma entertain kayo sa gawa kong story! please post FanFiction in this thread rin! EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 10:20 am

awwwwwwwww! Cool +cool+ Cool
Back to top Go down
ino_fuuka
ino_fuuka

PostSubject: Re: Naruto FanFiction ko! sana ma entertain kayo sa gawa kong story! please post FanFiction in this thread rin!   Naruto FanFiction ko! sana ma entertain kayo sa gawa kong story! please post FanFiction in this thread rin! EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 11:57 am

syanga pala narutooo... salamat sa pagbabasa ng mga natapos ko.. para talaga akong si jiriaya tapos ikaw si kakashi! anyway,

iibahin ko lang yung story. nakokornihan kasi ako sa dun sa birthday present na continuous niyan. kung okey lang sayo eh iibahin ko na lang siya.... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
narutoooh!
Junior
narutoooh!

Male Number of posts : 422
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Naruto FanFiction ko! sana ma entertain kayo sa gawa kong story! please post FanFiction in this thread rin!   Naruto FanFiction ko! sana ma entertain kayo sa gawa kong story! please post FanFiction in this thread rin! EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 1:31 pm

ikaw bahala.. Naruto FanFiction ko! sana ma entertain kayo sa gawa kong story! please post FanFiction in this thread rin! Sakuraicon+Naruto FanFiction ko! sana ma entertain kayo sa gawa kong story! please post FanFiction in this thread rin! Sakunoseleed=Naruto FanFiction ko! sana ma entertain kayo sa gawa kong story! please post FanFiction in this thread rin! Emotawesomepm9
Back to top Go down
ino_fuuka
ino_fuuka

PostSubject: Re: Naruto FanFiction ko! sana ma entertain kayo sa gawa kong story! please post FanFiction in this thread rin!   Naruto FanFiction ko! sana ma entertain kayo sa gawa kong story! please post FanFiction in this thread rin! EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 1:39 pm

sige, gawin ko mamayang gabi. don't worry, lalagyan ko ng shikaino! aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww!!!!
Back to top Go down
ino_fuuka
ino_fuuka

PostSubject: Re: Naruto FanFiction ko! sana ma entertain kayo sa gawa kong story! please post FanFiction in this thread rin!   Naruto FanFiction ko! sana ma entertain kayo sa gawa kong story! please post FanFiction in this thread rin! EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 9:02 am

ito continuation ng FANFICTION ko!!! ENJOY READING! mag-enjoy ka magbasa narutooo... anjan si neji mo, tapos may shikaino moment pa at nejino moments!!!!! aaaaaaawwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!

When Madame Chuki shows his power to Naruto and Sakura.

"Let me call my little babies out there.". and all tiny many cockroaches attacks

"And I awake all the dead babies". Madame Chuki laugh so loud devily

Until those dead babies were Naruto Sakura sees lately had been alive..

Madame Chuki is laughing again so so loud and his guards and bouncers attack Naruto and Sakura.

"Naruto! Control you fear!".. Sakura shouted

Until Naruto run away and the baby zoombies follow him

While in Sai's place. he uses his drawing techniques again to fight all those guards and bouncers attacking them.

While in the side of Sakura, when she turn back. many cockroaches attack her and she begin to scream.

"How can I control this fear inside me. their multiplying to millions. I can't get over it! motherfucker!". Sakura's telling

Sakura is getting so nervous at the same time and can't really dodge those cockroach that is comming nearer over her because of her fear

Until when the cockroach is comming nearer and nearer to Sakura..

Sakura got Mind Transfer, it's Ino in the run. She mind transfer Sakura because she knows that Sakura's greatest fear was cockroach. Even you turn her world upsidedown.

"Okey Sakura! you're totally weak bigforehead! It's now time to awaken up your Inner Sakura!... Bring it On!. Combine our powers!.". Ino's telling while she's in the body of Sakura

While his body is with Sai. so she run towards Sai

"Ino, is that you?". Sai ask

"yup! it's up to you to defeat those pest tiny cockroaches too and please guard the Dwarfism Prince and my Body! I'm going to defeat Madame Chuki using this Inner Sakura, makes me feel so strong and it's really incridible!".

Until she goes and the tiny cockroaches attacks.

Sai uses her techniques but still the cockroaches are getting countless..

While at the side of Naruto, his running until he stop.

"Why do I'm scared. It's only an illusion I guess". he laughs giggle and turn around and open his eyes widely but still it's real.. he close his eyes again, and open it and close and open it blink blink blink!
but still it's real until he scream "run for your lifes dattebayo". and run faster til a big stomach bouncers and guards blocked his way..

"hey kid! let's play langit lupa empyerno! a filipino games(spam jokes. hehehe)". those guards telling with a bunch of deadly weapon they have

"ooh sure! Anyway! I'm not a kid!.". Until Naruto do Oireko Jutsu (sexy jutsu techniques) and all the guards and bouncers got nosebleed and died for lust.

"gotcha! Perverts!". Naruto said, laughing like a kid

Until Naruto heard the baby zoombies again, running for him. but when he started to run. it was a dead exit way.

"Taju Kage Techniques!". Naruto has used his millions of clones and they started to attack all the dead baby zoombies Until he run again and find the room of those Dwarfism kids. And help them out

"Come on follow me kids, let's rock!!". Naruto ordered to those Dwarfism kids
Back to top Go down
ino_fuuka
ino_fuuka

PostSubject: Re: Naruto FanFiction ko! sana ma entertain kayo sa gawa kong story! please post FanFiction in this thread rin!   Naruto FanFiction ko! sana ma entertain kayo sa gawa kong story! please post FanFiction in this thread rin! EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 9:04 am

While in Ino's side..

she found Madame Chuki sticking beyond those ceilings

"Oh! pretty girl! you found me!".

Until Inner Sakura made a very strong abusive punch welcoming to Madame Chuki's belly and Chuki got hurt thrown flying in the air bloods out on this mouth.

"why you damn it bitch! how dare you punch me like that easily". Madame Chuki Angrily telling wiping the blood on his face

Until his whole body grown millions of hair and her eyes begin to turn fully all black..

"oh my god! what was that!". Ino is shocked and got scared of the transformation of Madame Chuki

And Madame Chuki turn out to be a big big human cockroach

"so! you wanna play game little bitch!". Madame Chuki telling laughing demonicly and her wings start to move with sounds and that makes Ino more frightned..

Until Madame Chuki fly all over the place with a very fast speed were Ino can't follow with her own eyes Until was surprisely got thrown by different millions of kunai and been hit.

While in the side of Sai

his chakra being used too much and it's getting drain and he is also getting weak until he can't control the peste cockroaches like (just imagine the bugs of Shino) attacking him..

Until there came the extra ninja's which tsunade assigned for back-ups and helped Sai.

"why you're here?". Sai asked

It was Shikamaru and Neji

"no more question". Shikamaru claimed and he carried Ino's body

while neji tells "come on! just follow were Sakura and Ino go! I'll just take care of these shit! I'll find the queen's eggs so this may stop the spreading!".

While they are running. Sai gives a piggy back to the Dwarfism Prince while in the Shikamaru's place. while she is carrying Ino running, he look at Ino full of worry until Ino's lips flows little blood.

Shikamaru was soo angry and he stop running.

"Shikamaru! why you stopped running?". Sai asked

"I must find where Sakura and Ino is". and he huged Ino so tightly "I don't want her to die like Asuma because I love her, I will die for her". and Shikamaru runaway finding Madame Chuki

While in the side of Neji

he uses his spin attack and run over the queen's eggs of cockroaches and he destroy it. "stupid Insects!". Neji shouted

Until he also run fast towards the steps of Ino and Sai and uses his Byakuugan

And he sees Ino lying down beautifully like a princess

Neji got attract by Ino's beauty so he decided to lie Ino's head in her arms and wipe away the blood in Ino's lips and he started to stare and reminise those childhood days..

"this is the girl who uses his sexiness to melt me when were young in death forest!". he laugh silently

Til Neji starting to remove the Pony tail of Ino slowly and she got fully in love with Ino when he sees Ino's very beautiful face with her long hair down. Neji begins to touch Ino's hair going to his soft beautiful angelic face.

"what a charming face, I never felt this feeling way before! my heart beats faster! what is this feeling". and Neji keeps on staring..

Until Sai got notice Neji "Hey! Neji! what are you doing to Ino's body! please don't do such a malicious act!". Sai is teasing until Neji got angry and touch Sai's forehead once and Sai fall asleep.

Dwarfism Prince is laughing "she got your heart didn't she?".

Then Neji looked at the Dwarfism Prince "Shut up! or else!". and the Dwarfism Prince stops and became a scary cat
Back to top Go down
ino_fuuka
ino_fuuka

PostSubject: Re: Naruto FanFiction ko! sana ma entertain kayo sa gawa kong story! please post FanFiction in this thread rin!   Naruto FanFiction ko! sana ma entertain kayo sa gawa kong story! please post FanFiction in this thread rin! EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 9:05 am

In Ino, Madame Chuki hit her many many kunai Until Madame Chuki can't move

"what the hell is this?". the old lady complain

"I used my shadow clone techniques to you so you better stop this bullshit! or else you will suffer to death!". Shikamaru's telling with a very serious face
and she looked at Ino "Ino! get out of Sakura's body faster and heal the others and call Neji and Sai immediately!". Shikamaru assigned

Until Ino soul returned into her real body and when she wake up. she first saw Neji's face holding her

"ohhh! what's happening Neji!". Ino questioned

"nothing really!". and Neji start to release his head like nothings happened and he act arrogantly to Ino again.

and when Neji turn back, he said to Ino and Dwarfism Prince "don't think wierd craps, your still like a cockroach to me!". he tells Ino

and the Dwarfism Prince had notice the two "what a pathetic feeling!"

Until Sai wakes up. "what happened?".

"come on! let's run. there's no time to lose! let's go!". Neji ordered and they run faster

While they are running, Naruto pass over them and with all the Dwarfism. following them until they saw Shikamaru full of blood.

"Oh! what pleasant surprise we got here! more more ninja's! it's getting more interesting". Madame Chuki telling

Until the voice of Sakura scream "Channarooo!!!!". she beats the face of Madame Chuki painfully and Sakura continues punching Madame Chuki in the air (like the scene of tsunade how he punches orochimaru in the air) and Madame Chuki fell down with no more energy..

"Sakura Chan!". Naruto shout and he run towards Sakura and Sakura had no more energy too

Ino run towards Shikamaru too while Shikamaru had also no more chakra or energy

"Shikamaru! are you okey!". Ino shouted

Neji and Sai look at the two

Ino started to heal Shikamaru's body.

Until they don't notice. Madame Chuki is not yet dead.

She fly again and shouted with a very very scary face!

"Let me show you my last powers! my sticky enzyme that will melt you all, it is acidic and poisonous!".

And Madame Chuki started to sprout all those acidic enzymes at first to Ino with his target

until Neji saved Ino using spin techniques again. he keeps on spinning dodging all those enzymes

Until he stop spinning and his dress got burnt.. he got undress and Ino and Sakura got attract by his body because Neji really covers his body since he is a kid. he is more sexier than the other shinobi's like naruto because of more muscles and his cute abs mostly all girls starve for it in the first sight. hehehe

"wow! his hot!". Sai whispered with blinking eyes

"what a nice nice good boy! I like your body!". Madame Chuki smiling

"you can't never touch this two. you must go through my hands before my friends!". Neji exclaiming angrily

Until many drawings of lions surprisely attack Madame Chuki but Chuki fastly dodge it with full of anger.

"because you do that! I will firstly kill those Dwarfism before all of you! wahahahahahha".

And when he turn back, Naruto's holding Rasengan Welcomes her and Madame Chuki blast and died violently

The wings , the legs, the body got thrown all over the place and all the Dwarfism Kids became all adults same as the age of Naruto.

Including the Dwarfism Prince..

The Dwarfism Prince became too handsome and Sakura and Ino got Nosebleed

"thanks guys! especially you Naruto! thank you all for helping me! I though I cannot go back to my normal figure". Prince says

he looked at Sai. and Sai feels a little blushed

"Sai! thanks for giving me a piggy back!".

Sai can't control his feelings that's why he hug the Prince tightly

"oh god! lord! his my dreamboy!". Sai is thinking very gayish

Until Ino come in front of him with arms wide open like she's really really sure that she will be hugged by the Prince

But full of bad luck, she got embarrased because Prince just snob her without even looking at her and went to Sakura

"why you stupid scam Prince! you'll pay for this!". Ino's inner is also talking

while inner Sakura talks too with matching thumbings up. "what a shame to you Ino Pig! Prince! come to me and make my day".

"uuuhhhmmmm..... Sakura! thanks for helping me". the Prince tell

and when he started to hug Sakura

Naruto stop it. "hey! what are you doing you fucking bustard! you're playing safe! pervert!".

Until Sakura push Naruto's face out violently and she is the one who hugged the Prince with an hollowblacks face(makapal na mukha)

Naruto is whispering "you little fucker lately, why you became a real prince. I hope I don't help you at all! you troublesome monkey prince! freak!".

Ino stay beside Naruto and they had a very frownest faces again

at the same time they also have the same prayers "I hope the Prince dies as soon as possible".

While at the back of them is Sai, Shikamaru and Neji conversationing

Sai tells Shika and Neji about the first kiss of the two. Ino and Naruto

And the two boys. Shikamaru and Neji also got very angry inside with their sharp eyes on Naruto that they are like killing Naruto in their own minds
Back to top Go down
ino_fuuka
ino_fuuka

PostSubject: Re: Naruto FanFiction ko! sana ma entertain kayo sa gawa kong story! please post FanFiction in this thread rin!   Naruto FanFiction ko! sana ma entertain kayo sa gawa kong story! please post FanFiction in this thread rin! EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 4:28 pm

Back to Konoha..

Ino and Sakura in Hokage's room

"good work konoichi's!". Tsunade congratulating the two

"Hai!". Sakura and Ino answered

"Shizune! what the hell are you doing! Give me more wine!!". Tsunade angrily shouting drunked like she can not wait

"Sorry Tsunade Sama. but the wine is out of stuck!".

Tsunade started to scream "now do whatever it takes to buy wine! faster! you fool!".

Shizune is soo scared and rushly go outside very worried carrying her piggy until he saw Kakashi outside.

"hey Shizune! It's the first time I saw you getting out alone!". Kakashi tells while reading the books of Flirting paradise.

Until they two go buy a wine together

While at the side of Ino, She is in the Flowershop and so soo excited

"I must give this flowers to those four Shinobi's. and I will see who will be the lucky one who I'll feed apples with!".

When she go to the hospital

She first entered Shikamaru's Room

Until she gotten late. Temari is in there

"Hey Ino! what's up! Come in!". Temari tells slicing apples for Shikamaru

"No thanks!". Ino get out and just give the flowers to Shikamaru..

While she is walking "Aha! I better go for Neji anyway!".

When she enters Neji's Room

She gotten late again but Neji is awake. Tenten is the first to serve Neji but she has no apples or any fruits to serve

Ino think twice but Tenten start to talk "Hey Ino! why are you here! I'm planning to buy Neji's apple to feed him!". Tenten tells very jelous

Until Ino just also leave flowers to Neji.. and Neji is stoping her to go! (because if ever he has to chose, he will chose Ino than Tenten, because of the previous chapter. if you read my chapter one "Ino scream part 2")

"Oh! I'm really going to be sad!". Ino's talking to herself until she entered Sai's room...

"gotcha! I'm the first one! now! I will feed you apples Sai Sama!".

Until when he remove the blanket, It was just a pillow

"Sai Sama! were are you!!!?". Ino's worried shouting until she saw a note set from the table and she read it "Dear Ino, I've already checked out! sincerely yours! Sai".

Ino got more sad and Just get out of Sai's room with a frown face

When she leave the room.

Sai is just hiding in the curtains

"Huwaw! that was close!". Sai breaths freely again

"God! I think you're the last chance Naruto, I hope I can feed you apples". Ino sigh

Until when she entered Naruto's Room. she got correct and get hyper like she win a jackpot

Naruto wakes up! "Ino! why you're here!".

"I just bring you fruits and flowers. how you doin Naruto!".

Until Sakura open and blast the door loudly carrying a bunch of apples

"You Ino pig! what the hell are you doing here!". Sakura is angry telling it

"You Big forehead! first come first serve!". Ino answered angrily

"hey! after Sasuke then now Naruto! you Ino Pig! I swear! I swear I will". Sakura is shouting and Ino start to fight and Naruto start to talk

"Excuse me! I choose Sakura that you Ino!". with a face that is unexplainable

Ino get more angry, depressed and hide her emotion

"Okey fine! I'm leaving!".

But when Ino is turning back and start to walk outside with slow motion scenario, Sakura called her name

"Ino!". Sakura called her with a quiet voice

Ino is cheerfully thinking "oh! Sakura! you Bigforehead! you're not gonna just let me leave like this right! your such a kind little forehead! you're truly my bestfriend".

Until when Sakura go in front of Ino and touches Ino's shoulder back

"I'm vey shy to tell this but! my apples are all got expired. can you please lend me your apples for a while. I swear I'm gonna pay for it!"

Ino slowly looks at Sakura's apple and it's full of earthworms...

"wwhooooooaaaaa!! Damn you Sakura! Damn you!". Ino shouted

Sakura smiled "Pleaaassseee..."/

"You have too much debts to me!!!". Ino screaming and Sakura covered her mouth faster

"What! What is that?". Naruto shocked about the debts of Sakura

"Nothing! ahhh.. Nothing Naruto!". Sakura mingled smiling through Naruto

And when she faced Ino. She gives Ino a Secret punch from stomach "Okey! then get out now!". and she grabs the apples of Ino with a smiling devil sakura and closes the door.

Until Ino walked along sadly, hurt "Oh god! Why I'm always like this! I don't get it! I'm beautiful but loveless. I think Sakura tells true. that I'm disfigure! huhuhuhuhuhu! plus Tsunade Sama teach Sakura more of her techniques that's why she can attack me whenever she wants easily. I'm sooo unlucky girl".

While Ino is emoting walking around the village.

She saw a bar. and she had been thinking "Oh! Sakura chan said she was drinking wine with Tsunade sama.. so why can't I". Ino's thinking very dirty and smiling devily

But when she first enter. she sees Shizune and Kakashi over drunk going out the bar

"what the hell is that two doing there!". Ino sigh

When she goes inside

She saw Gai.. And Gai quickly seat beside her

"hey! you're the student of Asuma right!?"

"yeah! why is it..?". Ino asked

"Becawzz.. I will not allow you too drink wine.. because it's too prohibited for you. you're only 15 right. instead, let's just bring the youthness". Gai is smiling

"then what is it?". Ino asked

Gai grabs the mic and shouted "Let's sing duet in videoke". Until Rock Lee came

Until the Three, Ino, Gai, and Lee sings all over in the tune of "Smack that all on the floor! Smack that give me some mooo.. Smack that ooohhh".

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto FanFiction ko! sana ma entertain kayo sa gawa kong story! please post FanFiction in this thread rin!   Naruto FanFiction ko! sana ma entertain kayo sa gawa kong story! please post FanFiction in this thread rin! Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto FanFiction ko! sana ma entertain kayo sa gawa kong story! please post FanFiction in this thread rin!
Page 1 of 1