PinoyForumZZ
Hi Guest! Please log in or register!
PinoyForumZZ
Hi Guest! Please log in or register!
PinoyForumZZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
New Updates! Log-in pop-up updated. Multi-quote is installed. New welcome banner. Ads are disabled when logged in.

DatteBayo important info.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2008-07-22

DatteBayo important info. Empty
PostSubject: DatteBayo important info.   DatteBayo important info. EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 4:58 am

Para sa mga tamad magbasa, wag na lang! Maske importante 'to sa Naruto and anime fans, hindi nyo pa rin ito babasahin sa haba nito. Dun sa mga may patience, read.

I know, i have made double posting. (This post is nearly the same as "Naruto Ends" topic.) But, I made this to inform you all (because I know that you all love Naruto), that Dattebayo will permanently stop its Naruto fansubbing at January 15, 2009. Permanently!

Regarding the "Don't upload their videos to YouTube" issue, don't mind that. Here's what they said in their latest blog.

"If we continued to sub Naruto, it would be a direct affront to Viz, a company that, for the most part, has been pretty amazing to us as fans. Sure, you can say that their dub sucks, or whatever other axe you have to grind, but never once did they ask us to stop subbing Naruto or Bleach, something that is well within their rights and power to do. We have episodes that have gotten almost a million downloads. We've had episodes that have gotten more downloads in their their first 24 hours than they had viewers when they showed on Cartoon Network."

Yeah, that's true. Viz media was really good to DatteBayo. And they should deserve it, despite the ending of Naruto fansubbing on January of the next year. They said Viz Media will permanently make the subbing on the same date. And, they will upload it to CrunchyRoll for a small fee. It's unfair, why not free of charge? Can we pay for it here in the Philippines? To read the whole article about the stop of fansubbing of Dattebayo, click the link:

http://www.dattebayo.com/pr/100
Back to top Go down
https://pinoyforumzz.forummotion.com
TSUNADE
Junior
TSUNADE

Female Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: DatteBayo important info.   DatteBayo important info. EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 6:37 am

...thnx 4 d information bout naruto ....
Back to top Go down
ichigo14
ichigo14

Male Number of posts : 4220
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: DatteBayo important info.   DatteBayo important info. EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 6:51 am

ang sabi kamo nito
I know the FAQ says that if we dropped Naruto for real, there would be no announcement, but I don't think that would be very cool. You deserve more, and we deserve more

mukhang ok yan kaya lng bat ganun? sa pinas ba kakayanin ba yun? naruto man o bleach sana matuloy tuloy ang ep nila Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/57327937
ino_fuuka
ino_fuuka

Female Number of posts : 1268
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: DatteBayo important info.   DatteBayo important info. EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 10:30 am

diba nasabi ko na to sa kabilang thread. hindi pa katapusan, ano vah you admin, basahin mo na lang yung post ko sa kabilang thread. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Hitsukarin132
Junior
Hitsukarin132

Female Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: DatteBayo important info.   DatteBayo important info. EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 7:02 am

nku nman..sa dmi dming ititigil ean pa..hmmpf

before in all the fairy tales the prince will fall inlove with the princess
and the prince will fight the witch and dragons to have his princess but
nowadays the prince would simply make the princess fall deeply inlove with him
and the princess would do all the fighting i think thats the reason
why fairy tales only exist ONCE UPON A TIME

DatteBayo important info. 68547cwg98wmzcn
Back to top Go down
http://animefriendster-rules.ning.com/profile­/Rhin
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DatteBayo important info.   DatteBayo important info. Empty