PinoyForumZZ
Hi Guest! Please log in or register!

HomeHome  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
New Updates! Log-in pop-up updated. Multi-quote is installed. New welcome banner. Ads are disabled when logged in.

Share | 

TO HACK OR BE HACKED?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rukia22kuchiki

Female Number of posts : 2940
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: TO HACK OR BE HACKED?   Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:46 am

what's about hacking? any ideaS?

E M O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ino_fuuka

Female Number of posts : 1268
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: TO HACK OR BE HACKED?   Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:47 am

hack eh yung nakukuha mga files mo, napapasukan nila password mo... yung generally mga expert sa hacking na pwedeng makulang ng habang buhay bilang kaparusahan

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ichigo14

Male Number of posts : 4220

PostSubject: Re: TO HACK OR BE HACKED?   Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:40 pm

may kabuddy akong expert sa hacking ...sabi pa nga nya ginagawa lng daw nya minsan pag mainit ulo nya at depende rin daw kung sinong napagdiskitahan nya isa sya sa mga kaklse ko dati uuy rukial am mo nakung sino sya atin atin lng to well mabait naman yun lalao na sa mga babae lol!
kung ako madalas mgak abarkada ko inviye nila akong matuto pero umaatras ako kasi nakakakonsyensya din kawawa naman yung taong ng hirap ng mga magiging files nya na nagawa...

PostSubject: Re: TO HACK OR BE HACKED?   Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:50 am

GUSTO KO KASING MAHACK SI CHERRY...... NANG MAGTIGIL NA.... SANA MABASA NYA AT MAIPATUPAD NA ANG WISH KO =))

E M O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: TO HACK OR BE HACKED?   Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:05 am

The Ultimate Hacking Guide.

A hack is a malware with different kinds.

Hack kinds:
Backdoor - someone is controlling your PC or account but doesn;t know your password nor ID 'cause they don't need to enter it. They control your account.
Trojan Horses - a kind of PC hack (not for accounts) that change some of your data. Thus, allowing backdoor.
Hack - account control. The most common hack (despite the name). Only for accounts as I said earlier, account control.
Spyware - oftenly known as "virus" or "bug". They are mostly found in PCs, but they can also be used for Web accounts or PC User accounts. They watch what you do, record it, and changes some settings.
The most dangerous kind of hack! ( I really don't know the name) - is the most serious stage of hacking. It contains a bug/worm that affects your computer, allowing different kinds of hacking available in your computer. Changes internet settings such as changing your homepage to their homepage to promote their site. Summary of this kind of hack is that it contains a bug+Trojan horse+worm+backdoor+spyware+virus=SUPER HACK!

So now you know what kinds of hack. Let's now proceed to how to hack.
I won't tell you! Hahaha!

PostSubject: Re: TO HACK OR BE HACKED?   Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:21 am

Admin wrote:
The Ultimate Hacking Guide.

A hack is a malware with different kinds.

Hack kinds:
Backdoor - someone is controlling your PC or account but doesn;t know your password nor ID 'cause they don't need to enter it. They control your account.
Trojan Horses - a kind of PC hack (not for accounts) that change some of your data. Thus, allowing backdoor.
Hack - account control. The most common hack (despite the name). Only for accounts as I said earlier, account control.
Spyware - oftenly known as "virus" or "bug". They are mostly found in PCs, but they can also be used for Web accounts or PC User accounts. They watch what you do, record it, and changes some settings.
The most dangerous kind of hack! ( I really don't know the name) - is the most serious stage of hacking. It contains a bug/worm that affects your computer, allowing different kinds of hacking available in your computer. Changes internet settings such as changing your homepage to their homepage to promote their site. Summary of this kind of hack is that it contains a bug+Trojan horse+worm+backdoor+spyware+virus=SUPER HACK!

So now you know what kinds of hack. Let's now proceed to how to hack.
I won't tell you! Hahaha!

nice one boss haha

E M O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ichigo14

Male Number of posts : 4220

PostSubject: Re: TO HACK OR BE HACKED?   Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:07 am

hindi pa yan marami pa yan yung naging friend ko kahit ym at frs at youtube kaya nyang i hack..............

PostSubject: Re: TO HACK OR BE HACKED?   Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:17 am

ichigo14 wrote:
hindi pa yan marami pa yan yung naging friend ko kahit ym at frs at youtube kaya nyang i hack..............

HAYZ.. PAKIHACK XA.

E M O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TO HACK OR BE HACKED?   Today at 5:00 pm

Back to top Go down

TO HACK OR BE HACKED?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PinoyForumZZ :: Technology :: Computers/Platforms-